In a shaded room,I lie awake,
Stirring emotions and unsettling conditions,
My heart yearns for what could have been,
But thoughts of us kept me awake,
There's a new world now before me
Right outside my door
Shining before me attractively
The seasons of challenge
I wonder what my season is
As I try to get my foot in
I think my time is here
Should I leave my emotions behind
Can I afford a new heart, I'm just not ready
I see new horizons ahead
I guess I'm going on without you
I wish you all the best
Debris of pain, glitter of sore
Only the passing of seasons can restore
This is one painful journey for me
Only because there are feelings against my peeling
I wanna feel sun on my face
But now, I care barely come
To see you face to face

0 Responses to “Tears”
Post a Comment